Meet the IT department in Jyske Bank for an informal breakfast meeting and gain insight into what it’s like to work there. You get to see the company from the inside and can ask all your relevant questions regarding them as an employer and what a future job and application process would look like.
Note: The seats are limited for this event, so please contact us asap if you are prevented, so another student can get your seat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Momtaz Jacobsen
Bachelor in Software Development, IT University in Copenhagen (2011-2014)
Mc IT Didactic Design, Aarhus University (2014-2016)
Software Developer @ Magenta, Aarhus (2016-2019)
Lead Software Developer @ Campaya, Horsens (2019-2022)
Software Developer @ Jyske Bank, Silkeborg (2022 - )
My job and team:
I work in team Capital Market Development in our Application Development Squad, which is responsible for our self-developed systems/integrations for the share trading value chain.
Since the 6th grade I always thought I was going to be a Game Developer.
Computer Scientist AK, Business Academy Aarhus (2018-2021)
IT-security PBA, Business Academy Aarhus (2021-2022)
Student Employee, IAM @ Jyske Bank, Silkeborg (2021)
Internship, Operational IT Security @ Jyske Bank, Silkeborg (2022)
IT Security Specialist @ Jyske Bank, Silkeborg (2022 -
My job and team:
I work as an IT Security Specialist, IAM (Identity & Access Management) and the tasks in IAM consist of:
- Amninstration and management of the process for the life cycle of users
- Operation and maintenance of the IAM system
- Technical support related to access control on servers and setting up
- Rights Management.
- Carry out internal IT Security checks and attestations
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and rules in legislation and best practice
- Role modeling
- Data extraction and analysis
- Regulatory follow-up and security policies.
Studied China Studies at Aarhus University before Business Academy Aarhus